LinkIt 7697 Development Board
● LinkIt 7697 Development Board x 1
LinkIt 7697 is a co-design product by Seeed Studio and MediaTek. As the latest member of the LinkIt family, it uses the MediaTek MT7697 SoC and aims at providing lightweight IoT solution. It may reminds you of LinkIt Smart 7688/Duo, another development board which released in 2015. Both of them are born for IoT however they are quite different.
The chipset of LinkIt 7697 is MT7697, a highly integrated single chip which features an application processor, a low power 1x1 11n single-band Wi-Fi subsystem, a Bluetooth subsystem, and a Power Management Unit. The application processor subsystem contains ARM Cortex-M4F MCU. It also includes many peripherals, including UART, I2C, SPI, I2S, PWM, IrDA, and auxiliary ADC.
For programming, you can program the board with the native LinkIt SDK using GCC, IAR embedded workbench, or KEIL uVision. In order to make it easier to use, LinkIt 7697 also provides a porting layer to the popular Arduino IDE - so that you can use your existing Arduino sketches and peripheral driver libraries.
If comparing with Arduino UNO, you will find that the LinkIt 7697 is more powerful as it can run more complicated and store larger program, IoT application friendly and cost effective, you can even plug it into a breadboard directly and start your IoT project right away.
● ARM® Cortex®-M4 with FPU operating at up to 192MHz
● 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
● Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy (BLE)
● 352KB RAM
● 4MB Flash storage
● Onboard UART-USB convertor (CP2102N)
● Open software development environment FreeRTOS, Arduino, BlocklyDuino
● CE, FCC, NCC certified
● Dimension: L50mm X W27mm X H13mm
● Q1 Robot Hub
● Robot Shield V2 on GitHub
● LinkIt 7697 HDK Product Brief
● LinkIt 7697 HDK User’s Guide
● Get started with Arduino IDE
● Get started with LinkIt SDK (FreeRTOS)
● Get started with BlocklyDuino Editor
● Support Forum