Q1 mini is an open source quadruped robot for everyone!
You can print out the required parts by 3D printer.
● Simple design, easy to print and assemble.
● 8 DOF using SG90 servo.
● All-in-one controller board - LinkIt 7697 with Robot Shield and built-in battery.
● Remote control the robot through mobile apps.
● Dimension is L150mm X W160mm X H80mm (Standby Post)
Instruction and downloads
Download instruction and software from:
● Robot Shield V2 Servo Control Board for LinkIt 7697 x 1
● LinkIt 7697 Development Board x 1
● SG90 Servo (180 Degree) x 8
● Servo Arm for SG90 x 8
● All 3DP Parts for Q1 mini (37 Pcs)
● M1.7 x 8mm x 60
Parts and kit set sell on Q1 Robot online store
This project licensed under the
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
You are free to:
Share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt- remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Attribution - You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
NonCommercial - You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
ShareAlike - If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No additional restrictions - You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Q1 mini - Quadruped Robot (Designed by Jason Workshop)
FB page: http://fb.com/jasonworkshop
FB page: http://fb.com/Q1.jasonworkshop