Q1 brave is a base on Q1 arm series blast car control by mobile apps,
It's easy to make and assembly, suitable for robot beginner.
● Simple design, easy to assembly.
● 5 DOF using SG90 servo.
● All-in-one controller board - LinkIt 7697 with Robot Shield and built-in battery.
● Remote control the robot through mobile apps.
● Dimension is L140mm X W70mm X H160mm (Standby Post)
Instruction and downloads
● Tamiya 70229 32mm Diameter Sprocket/Track Educational Kits x 1
● Tamiya 70097 Twin Motor Gearbox x 1
● Robot Shield V2 Servo Control Board for LinkIt 7697 x 1
● LinkIt 7697 Development Board x 1
● SG90 Servo (180 Degree) x 5
● Servo Arm for SG90 x 5
Laser Cut Parts
● All Laser Cut Parts for Q1 brave
● M2 x 12mm x 4
● M1.7 x 12mm x 12
● M1.7 x 8mm x 8
● M1.7 x 6mm x 2
● Screw for SG90 Servo gear x 1
This project licensed under the
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
You are free to:
Share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt- remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Attribution - You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
NonCommercial - You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
ShareAlike - If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No additional restrictions - You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Q1 brave (Designed by Jason Workshop)
FB page: http://fb.com/jasonworkshop
FB page: http://fb.com/Q1.jasonworkshop
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly