Q1 car is "Tamiya Buggy Car Chassis Set" enhancement kit can make your car remote by mobile phone. It's easy to make and assembly, suitable for robot beginner.
● Simple design, easy to assembly.
● Steering using MG90s servo.
● All-in-one controller board - LinkIt 7697 with Robot Shield and built-in battery.
● Remote control the car through mobile apps.
● Dimension is L150mm X W90mm X H60mm
Instruction and downloads
● Tamiya 70112 Buggy Car Chassis Set
● Robot Shield V2 Servo Control Board for LinkIt 7697 x 1
● LinkIt 7697 Development Board x 1
● MG90s Servo (180 Degree) x 1
● Servo Arm for MG90s x 1
Laser Cut Parts
● All Laser Cut Parts for Q1 car
● M2 x 12mm x 5
● Other screws in "Buggy Car Chassis Set"
This project licensed under the
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
You are free to:
Share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt- remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Attribution - You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
NonCommercial - You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
ShareAlike - If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No additional restrictions - You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Q1 car - Tamiya Buggy Car Chassis Set Enhancement Kit (Designed by Jason Workshop)
FB page: http://fb.com/jasonworkshop
FB page: http://fb.com/Q1.jasonworkshop
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly